USMLE Step 2 Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Qbook done

Phew, Qbook is done. Every single question. I can't say that I learns tons, but I feel like I know a bit more than what I started with. For the most part, I was getting mid 60's low-mid 70's on each block of 50. Ok, the odd score in the 50's too. But this ain't going to get me down. Actually, I'm not too disappointed with these scores, considering that I have yet to open a book in surgery or medicine -- just going on plain old intuition for these topics. I think a couple good days studying for these subjects should put me in good shape. My biggest problem is, I have finals coming up for school right now. While all my classmates are cramming for school exams, I have do study for school exams PLUS Step 2 CK AND CS! My days are fun. And no, oddly enough, studying for school does not really help in terms of studying for the steps. Why? Because my school is dumb, we are examined in a way that requires us to regurgitate vast amounts of knowledge in the form 'essays'. Seriously. My days are fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home