USMLE Step 2 Blog

Friday, April 27, 2007

Step 2 Mock Exam

So, I'm happily working on the USMLE Step 2 Mock Exam. As I mentioned before, it's written the the same author as the Crush Step 2: The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review and the USMLE Step 2 Secrets books. So what can I say about the Step 2 Mock Exam? The first few had some inhumanely long questions. Like seriously long. I hope the real thing isn't like that. But by about block 3, most of the question lengths were quite reasonable. The questions are completely random, which I prefer and seem to have good coverage of all topics. I don't know if the questions are easier, or if I'm getting smarter, or maybe I'm actually focusing better, but my block scores are pretty decent these days - high 70's to mid 80's. It's doing wonders to my confidence, which, apparently, is going to get a proper butt-kicking once I start UW.

1 Comments:

  • I didn't know that there was a mock exam for the Step 2 CS exam. I am taking the test next year and I am already nervous about it. Maybe taking a practice test would be a good way to prepare for it. What other study materials are available for this test?
    Emily Smith | https://www.ximedus.com/FAQs.html

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:00 PM, February 24, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home